Starting to track what I watch.
(Season 1) - I was pleasantly suprised at this. The lead did a great job channelling a young Michael Caine/Alfred. The story got a bit far fatched, but overall I enjoyed it. They painted a really interesting alternative Britain/world in which Gotham exists. I'll watch more.
- Meh, pretty mediocre. Had it on the background mostly. Nothing stood out much to me, they chould have done a lot more with the guy who saw probabilities (in a sense). I also wanted to hear more about the face in the wall, which could have been fascinating. Oh well.
24: Live Another Day
- I've never really seen much of 24 (maybe the first season or two) but was inspired to watch this after someone referred to a Scottish hacker in it. The hacking was meh, but overall the show was entertaining.
(Season 4) - Wow. Great show. Some of the most accurate hacking/computer scenes I've seen in a film or TV show. Good ending. Great acting from Rami Malek and the others. One of the best TV shows in the past decade.
- This was pretty terrible. I don't know why I watched it all - the episodes were short. It was cringy and the acting was very bad. It took itself too seriously despite being so irreverent.
Halt and Catch Fire
- Been meaning to watch this for a while now. Ended up binging the whole four seasons in a couple of days. I really liked this. The material was straight up my street and the acting was pretty great. It was interesting to see Cameron in this role - I only knew her from Terminator Dark Fate.
- I enjoyed this. I wanted to see more of the girl's abilities. Not sure I'd recommend it though.
- This was interesting, I wanted a bit more from the show. Still, it had some interesting existential scenes (the echo when they were watching themselves in the lab for instance).
tv_shows.txt · Last modified: 2020/07/02 00:35 by admin